Bruce Lincoln, Treasurer and Director
- President, Innervizion Surf Company
- Serves as Director and Chair of the Audit Committee for the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- Serves as President of The Camil Van Hulse Foundation
- Served as Director of Real Estate at LFM Inc., where he managed acquisitions, sales, accounting, and property management of a commercial real estate portfolio in Arizona and Hawaii.
- Served Arizona Public Service in a number of accounting and management roles for 15 years early in career.
Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Northern Arizona University
- Married to Christy and they have four children Rachel, Adam, Andrew and Grace. Adam, Andrew and Grace all play volleyball. Andrew was Arizona Player of the Year in 2015 and is currently an outside hitter on the BYU men’s volleyball team. Grace plays beach at Xavier College Preparatory, Arizona state champions in 2019.